What can you expect when you first visit Ackermanville?
- expect to be warmly welcomed
- expect to see people enjoying being together, laughing and talking
- expect to be in a place where you can worship, where you feel comfortable and familiar
- expect to see your neighbors
- expect to hear the Word of God preached and taught
- expect to feel a worshipful atmosphere
- expect to "feel at home"
What about my children during worship?
Children are a priority at AUMC and we invite our children to join and participate with us during the worship time. Our 10:00 AM Sunday worship service is one hour in length and incorporates opportunities to engage your child. We have a Children's message during worship. There are "BLAST BAGS" available to all children. The materials in the bag are not only entertaining, but help children learn with stories of our faith.